The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Cooperation activities between the ACS and T&T Tourism Authorities
- Sabre and Expedia Announce Expedia's Acquisition of Travelocity, Expedia, Inc. acquires the Travelocity brand and other associated assets from Sabre Corporation
- Draft 2015 National Budget to be Available Online. Budget debate to be Live Streamed from Parliament Website on Thursday
- SHTA continues support for St. Maarten Heineken Regatta
- Interpol St. Maarten participates operation Lionfish2, in Central America and the Caribbean nets almost 30 tonnes of drugs, Collective action of member countries and partners targets drugs an firearms trafficking