The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- UP board extends deepest condolences to Johnson Family and Stuart Johnson Secretary General
- UP MP Lake says Start of New Parliamentary Year is Opportunity to Move Country Forward by Executing Priority Projects
- Liberty of the Seas cancels port visit due to medical emergency and returns to Bermuda
- MP Leona Marlin-Romeo request a meeting about moving forward on Small Claims Court for the Country
- Oualichi Women's Soccer Team Takes Home Second Place Trophy at FC Concordia Women's Soccer Tournament