The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Prime Minister Wescot-Williams Congratulates Summit Hotel on Forty-Year Anniversary
- Integrity Pilot Group visits President of Parliament
- Prime Minister Wescot-Williams Opens Law Course for Civil Servants
- Eagle Eye Tracking Offers Help for Seniors
- Imbrace contracted by DEI for execution of USONA projects