The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Minister Lourens-Philip thanks Tourist Office for Gifts
- Minister De Weever: Country still in Dengue Fever Epidemic Phase; 29 confirmed dengue cases for October
- Central Committee of Parliament to meet on Thursday
- Minister Lake putting in place traffic relief measures to ease holiday season congestion in Philipsburg
- Immigration continues with BTA Permit Pick-up