The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Oualichi Women's Soccer Team Takes Home Second Place Trophy at FC Concordia Women's Soccer Tournament
- Motorbike rider seriously injured Monday in FQ accident
- Be The Change Foundation attends Evaluation Meeting in Curacao for SXM DOET 2016
- 10 Civil Servants Complete National Database Training Workshop
- Permanent Committee of Kingdom Affairs and Inter-parliamentary Relations to Meet on Tuesday