The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Public health authorities monitoring Ebola developments closely
- SXM Airport playing host to C17 transport jet
- A new era of regional cooperation is born: The birth of the Association of Caribbean States
- Inequality and its impact on the resilience of societies
- DEI concludes Pilot Drop-out Prevention Program Ceremony held to commemorate achievement of participants