The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- A new era of regional cooperation is born: The birth of the Association of Caribbean States
- Inequality and its impact on the resilience of societies
- DEI concludes Pilot Drop-out Prevention Program Ceremony held to commemorate achievement of participants
- Richelda Rodrigues- Emmanuel Postulates on DP Slate: "The sustainable development of St. Maarten depends on the development of all of our people"
- President Arrindell meets with S4 regarding on-going preparations for students planning to study in Holland