The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Chincatus road prepared for facelift
- CIA/LU win first place in the Oualichi Female High School Soccer Competition
- SXM Airport Holds Constructive Meeting with Simpson Bay Community Council, Donates chairs and tables to Allen Halley Recreational Center
- Man threatened and ill-treated by two men
- CEO Let's Travel Commends Inselair On Guyana Flights