The annual financial accounts of the previous years were also an agenda point that was deliberated upon.
GREAT BAY, Sint Maarten (DCOMM) – The Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 12 met with the Committee of Financial Supervision CFT for Curacao and Sint Maarten, to discuss various matters related to both the 2012 national budget as well as preparations for the 2013 national budget.
Latest from Samuel Allen
- Secretary of State Teeven visits Miss Lalie Center
- Top Sales performer celebrated by CIBC FirstCaribbean
- Copa Airlines selects SabreSonic Customer Sales & Service reservations system and broad technology portfolio to enhance retailing offerings
- Cooperation activities between the ACS and T&T Tourism Authorities
- Sabre and Expedia Announce Expedia's Acquisition of Travelocity, Expedia, Inc. acquires the Travelocity brand and other associated assets from Sabre Corporation